What are Recurring jobs?
You are now able to select Recurring jobs for cleaning, pet waste removal, and lawn mowing chores. Recurring chores are scheduled on an ongoing basis weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly depending on your selection.
How do I set up a new Recurring job?
1. Log in to Takl and select either a cleaning, lawn mowing, or pet waste removal chore.
2. After you have selected your job, select "Recurring" in the "When" field.
3. Choose a date and time, then the recurring frequency (once a week, every two weeks, or monthly/every four weeks).
4. Once you complete your first Recurring job, the next job goes back out to Providers. All you need to do is select a Provider for your next scheduled appointment when prompted!
How do I set up Recurring jobs if I've ordered this type of job before?
If you've ordered a Recurring-eligible job (cleaning, pet waste removal, or lawn mowing) in the past, you can take the following steps to have the Takl job recur weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly depending on your preference.
1. Log in to Takl and go to the "My Jobs" section.
2. Select "Past Jobs".
3. Select a recurring-eligible job.
4. Click "Reorder."
5. Select "Recurring" in the "When" field.
6. Select a date, time, and frequency.
6. Once you complete your first job on Recurring, the next job goes back out to Providers. All you need to do is select a Provider for your next scheduled appointment when prompted!
How do I cancel a Recurring chore?
Recurring chores appear in the app 2 days before the scheduled time. To cancel a Recurring chore, take the following steps when your next appointment appears.
1. When prompted to select a Provider for your next Recurring job, cancel the job.
2. By canceling this job, you will also cancel all subsequent Recurring jobs for that chore type.
For further assistance with canceling a Recurring chore, please email our support team at email@example.com.