What are Recurring jobs?
You can select Recurring jobs for cleaning, pet waste removal, and lawn mowing chores. Recurring chores are scheduled on an ongoing basis weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly depending on your selection.
How do I set up a new Recurring job?
- Log in to Takl and select either a cleaning, lawn mowing, or pet waste removal chore.
- After you have selected your job, select "Recurring" in the "When" field.
- Choose a date and time, then the recurring frequency (once a week, every two weeks, or monthly/every four weeks).
- Once you complete your first Recurring job, the next job goes back out to Providers. All you need to do is select a Provider for your next scheduled appointment when prompted!
How do I set up Recurring jobs if I've ordered this type of job before?
If you've ordered a Recurring-eligible job (cleaning, pet waste removal, or lawn mowing) in the past, you can take the following steps to have the Takl job recur weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly depending on your preference.
- Log in to Takl and go to the "My Jobs" section.
- Select "Past Jobs".
- Select a recurring-eligible job.
- Click "Reorder."
- Select "Recurring" in the "When" field.
- Select a date, time, and frequency.
- Once you complete your first job on Recurring, the next job goes back out to Providers. All you need to do is select a Provider for your next scheduled appointment when prompted!
How do I cancel a Recurring chore?
Recurring chores appear in the app 2 days before the scheduled time. To cancel a Recurring chore, take the following steps when your next appointment appears.
- When prompted to select a Provider for your next Recurring job, cancel the job.
- By canceling this job, you will also cancel all subsequent Recurring jobs for that chore type.
For further assistance with canceling a Recurring chore, please reach out to our Support team.