Photos help give providers a sense of how they should prepare for a job, and whether they are capable of completing the chore in a timely manner.
Sending a picture to your email.
- Open your text messages and create a new message with your email as the name you are sending it to. Example: Johndoe21@email.com
- Attach the pictures of your chore and click send to the email address
- Open your email that the pictures were just sent to. (In this example: Johndoe21@email.com)
- On the bottom of the images, click the download button. (typically a down arrow button with a line under it)
- When you get to the upload photos screen on your online order, simply select your download folder where the images were just saved and upload the photos.
- On Mac they appear in your "Downloads" folder.
- On PC they appear in your "Downloads" folder.
- If you have trouble locating this folder, you can search "Downloads" or open up your computer explorer. (the same screen that shows a flash drive)