At Takl, Providers have the ability to choose how quickly they get paid. View the options below and choose the one that works best for you.
- A Debit Card is required.
- You are paid out instantly* (after the customer approves the completed job).
- A 5% fee is charged on the total “Provider Payment” (this includes tips and disposal fees).
- A Checking Account is required.
- It takes about 3 business days to process a payout.
- Providers will receive payment for the jobs they do 3 business days after the customer finalizes the payment.
- Sometimes the first transaction can take up to 7 business days.
You can change your preferred method of payout at any time by going to the Provider Dashboard and clicking “Payment Info” in the left sidebar. Once you change your payment method, the previously saved payment information will be removed. For example, if you switch from Standard Payout to Instant Payout, the bank account information will need to be re-added if you decide to go back to Standard Payout. Please be aware that if you have any pending standard payouts before you change to Instant Payout, those will still deposit in the standard 3 business days.
*Not all banks support the Instant Pay option. Please click here to see if your bank is listed. Keep in mind that Instant Pay, like all other Takl payments, is not processed until the Customer has finalized the job. In some cases, this can take up to 24 hours.