How do I request a provider to an address other than my current location?

With Takl, you can request a chore to be sent to a saved address, rather than your current location. When you request a chore, click "Use Saved Address" to use an address you have previously saved, or add a new address. This will request a provider within the area to the location you have selected.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.