Your profile photo is the first thing a customer sees when choosing a provider to complete a job, so we want to help you make your photo look great.
Here is an example profile photo that should be uploaded to your provider dashboard:
Once uploaded, your profile image will be processed and added to your provider profile.
Some things to remember when taking your provider photo:
- No hats, sunglasses or headsets. Customers want to be able to see your pretty face, so do not obscure it with sunglasses, hats or Bluetooth headsets.
- Smile! Say cheese! Show off your friendly side by giving a nice, big smile in your photo.
- Find a well-lit location to take your photo. Your photo will turn out best if you can take your photo in a place where the light is even, so it is not too bright or too dark.
- Find a solid background. Make sure you have a solid background in your photo. We suggest standing in front of a wall to help avoid shadows.
- Frame your entire head and top of shoulders. Have your photographer take a few steps back, center your head in the box and get the top of your shoulders in the frame. This is the toughest part, but we know you can do it!
- No blurry or black and white photos. Customers need to see you clearly, so make sure you don't have any blurs before uploading your photo.
- No face filters
Now you have a great profile photo - you're ready to Takl some jobs!
Photo I.D. Guidelines:
Your photo I.D. must be a government issued I.D. This includes, but is not limited to, a driver’s license, passport, or state issued I.D. Please make sure that your photo, full name, and date of birth are clearly displayed before you upload your file.